- Welcome to our Messy Church Morning Service. As we worship together may we know God’s presence.
The notices for this week will scroll at the beginning and end of the Service and are displayed on the Notice Board. After this Service you are welcome to stay behind for refreshments. Thanks to those who provide this.
- Evening Service: 7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
- Monday: Drop-In hosted by the Guild, 10:30 – 11:30 am, Wigtown Parish Church Lesser Hall.
Ninian Moment, Noon Sacred Heart Church, Wigtown.
Monday – Friday: Nininan Moments, Noon, St. Martin and St. Ninian Church, Whithorn.
- Tuesday: Session Meeting, 7 pm, Wigtown Parish Church Lesser Hall.
- Wednesday: Choir Practice, 7:30 pm, Kirkcowan Parish Church.
- Thursday: Prayer and Bible Study, 7:30 pm, Wigtown Parish Church Lesser Hall.
- Next Sunday:
Morning Services, 10:00 am, Wigtown Parish Church.
11:30 am, Kirkcowan Parish Church.
After Easter Cafe Church, Good News Stories, 6;30 pm, Kirkcowan Village Hall.
Evening Service: 7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
- Tuesday 1st May: Presbytery, 7 pm, Luce Valley Church Hall, Glenluce.
First Day Service, 8 pm, Penninghame Parish Church.
- Prayer Points:
Pray for those who are struggling in body, mind, heart or soul. Pray that the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:7).
Pray for those in leadership and authority that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness (1 Tim. 2:2).
Pray for the Machars Basics Bank. This week’s needs are: Tinned Macaroni Cheese, Tomatoes, Ready Meals, Potatoes, Sweetcorn, Carrots, Peas, Teabags, Coffee, Shampoo, Shower Gel and Toilet Rolls. Thank you so much for your continuing support.