- Welcome to our Sunday Morning Service.
As we worship together may we know God’s presence.
The notices for this week will scroll at the beginning and end of the Service and are displayed on the Notice Board.
After this Service you are welcome to stay behind for refreshments. Thanks to those who provide this.
- Carols by Candlelight, 7 pm, Kirkcowan Parish Church.
- Monday: Drop-In hosted by the Guild, 10:30 – 11:30 am, Wigtown Parish Church Lesser Hall. Last Drop-in of 2018. Returns 7th January.
Ninian Moments, Noon Sacred Heart Church, Wigtown.
Carol Service, 7 pm, Sacred Heart Church, Wigtown.
- Tuesday: Newton Stewart Singers Charity Concert in aid of Galloway Mountain Rescue Team 7:30 pm, Wigtown Parish Church. Seasonal music including congregational carols. Refreshments afterwards. Entry by donation.
- Wednesday: Men’s Bible Study, 2 pm, Kirkcowan Church Vestry.
- Thursday: No Prayer and Bible Study. Returns in the New Year.
- Friday: Wigtown Primary School Christmas Assembly, 9:30 am, Wigtown Parish Church.
- Next Sunday: Christingle Family Service, 10 am, Wigtown Parish Church.
11:30 am, Kirkcowan Parish Church.
Nine Lessons and Carols, 3 pm, Wigtown Parish Church.
- Christmas Services
Monday 24th December: Ninian Moment, Noon, Sacred Heart Church, Wigtown.
Watchnight Service, 11:15 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
Watchnight Service 11:30 pm, Kirkcowan Parish Church.
Christmas Day Service 11 am, Wigtown Parish Church.
30th December: Joint Service 10:30 am, Wigtown Baptist Church.
- Prayer Points:
Pray for those who are struggling in body, mind, heart or soul. Pray that the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:7).
Pray for opportunities to gather and share the love of God in Jesus Christ this season.
Pray for the Machars Basics Bank. As we approach the busy Christmas season any and all donations are welcome. The last date for the Reverse Advent Boxes is Tuesday. Please contact 01671 401375 or 07884 370419 if uplift required.
Thank you so much for your continuing support.