- Welcome to our Sunday Morning Remembrance Service.
As we worship together may we know God’s presence.
The notices for this week will scroll at the beginning and end of the Service and are displayed on the Notice Board.
After this Service you are welcome to stay behind for refreshments. Thanks to those who provide this. We gather at the War Memorial at 11 am with Tea and cake afterwards at the County Buildings.
- Evening Service: 7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
- Monday: Drop-In hosted by the Guild, 10:30 – 11:30 am, Wigtown Parish Church Lesser Hall.
Ninian Moments, Noon Sacred Heart Church, Wigtown.
- Tuesday: Kirkcowan and Wigtown Churches Joint Session Meeting, 7 pm, Wigtown Parish Church Lesser Hall.
- Thursday: Presbytery Planning Consultative Meeting, 7 pm, Penninghame Parish Church Hall. Prayer and Bible Study returns 29th November.
- Next Sunday: Morning Services, 10 am, Wigtown Parish Church.
11:30 am, Kirkcowan Parish Church.
Evening Services: 6:30 pm, Penninghame Parish Church.
7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
- Tuesday 20th November: Wigtown Session Meeting, 7 pm, Wigtown Parish Church Lesser Hall.
- Saturday 24th November: Newton Stewart Singers ‘Northern lights.’ 7:30 pm Wigtown Parish Church. Admission £8. Under 25’s and jobseekers free.
- Prayer Points:
Pray for those who are struggling in body, mind, heart or soul. Pray that the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:7).
Pray for all those who have been caught up in armed conflict in our world past and present. Pray for our armed forces that they would know God’s protection as they serve. Pray for peace.
Pray for the Machars Basics Bank. This week’s needs are: Long Life Milk, Tinned Tuna/Sardines, Tinned Vegetables (especially potatoes). Corned Beef, Jam/Preserve, and Toothpaste. We are collecting Reverse Advent Boxes from Monday 19th November to be in the food bank by Saturday 15th December. Any box will do but if you would like a box please contact 01671 401375 or 07884 370419.
Thank you so much for your continuing support.