1. Welcome to our Service, this Morning. As we worship together may we know God’s presence. We welcome our Visiting Preacher, Jonathan Weyerhaeuser.
The notices for this week will scroll at the beginning and end of the Service and are displayed on the Notice Board.
After this Service you are welcome to stay behind for refreshments. Thanks to those who provide this.
2. Youth Group, 5:30 pm, Wigtown Manse.
Evening Services: 6:30 pm, Penninghame Parish Church.
7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
3. Monday: Guild Drop-In, 10:30 -11:30 am, Church Lesser Hall (enter by side door).
Ninian Moment, Noon Sacred Heart Church, Wigtown.
4. Monday – Friday: Ninian Moment, Noon, St. Martin and St. Ninian Church, Whithorn.
5. Next Sunday:
Morning Services, Wigtown Parish Church 10:00 am.
Kirkcowan Parish Church 11:30 am.
Youth Group: 5:30 pm, The Manse.
Evening Service: 7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
6. Tuesday 29th August: Wigtown Session Meeting, 7 pm, Church Lesser Hall. At 8 pm we invite all those who will serve on our various Committees to join us as we commission them to our new Unitary Constitution.
7. Salim Munayer is visiting Bangor NI for a missionary conference on Thursday/Friday at the end of August. Please see Donna for details if you would like to attend.
8. Church Opening: The Church is now open for visitors 2-4 pm on weekdays. Thanks to those who enable this. If you can help please see Donna or the minister.
9. Prayer Points:
Pray for those who are struggling in body, mind, heart or soul. Pray that the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:7).
Pray for our children, young people and schools as they return from their summer break.
Pray for the Machars Basics Bank. This week’s needs are: Sugar, Tea, Coffee, Corned Beef and Toilet Rolls. Thanks so much for your continuing support.
The Basics Bank is looking for volunteers. If interested, please contact Marlane Cash: 01671 401375 or email@example.com