- Welcome to our Sunday Morning Kirking of the Principals Service.
As we worship together may we know God’s presence.
The notices for this week will scroll at the beginning and end of the Service and are displayed on the Notice Board.
After this Service you are welcome to stay behind for refreshments. Thanks to those who provide this.
- Evening Services: 6:30 pm, Penninghame Parish Church.
7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
- Monday: Drop-In hosted by the Guild, 10:30 – 11:30 am, Wigtown Parish Church Lesser Hall.
Ninian Moment Noon, Sacred Heart Church.
Monday – Friday: Ninian Moment, Noon, St. Martin & St. Ninian Church, Whithorn.
- Wednesday: Machars Churches Wigtown Show Meeting, 2 pm, Penninghame Parish Church Hall.
- Thursday: No Prayer and Bible Study. Returns 27th June.
- Our Presbytery are hosting a twinning visit from the Czech Brethren Church 17th – 24th June. They are coming to Wigtown Parish Church on Friday Morning 21st June. In the evening Phil and Lis Burton will host a BBQ at their house. Numbers to me or Lis asap 01671 830401
- Next Sunday:
Morning Services, 10 am Wigtown Parish Church.
11:30 am Kirkcowan Parish Church.
Choir Festival, 7:30 pm Trinity Church Stranraer.
- Church Opening weekdays from 2-4 pm. Please see Donna Brewster if you would like to help. There is a calendar for this at the back of the Church.
- Prayer Points:
Pray for those who are struggling in body, mind, heart or soul. Pray that the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:7).
Pray for our children and families as they near the end of the School year.
Pray for the Machars Basics Bank. This week’s needs are: Tins of Ready meals, Soup, Custard, Rice Pudding, Fruit, Packet Cereals, Toilet Rolls and Toothpaste. Thank you so much for your continuing support.
The Basics Bank is still looking for a treasurer. If interested Phone Marlane Cash 01671 401375/07884 370419.