1. Welcome to our Service, this Morning. As we worship together may we know God’s presence.
The notices for this week will scroll at the beginning and end of the Service and are displayed on the Notice Board.
After this Service you are welcome to stay behind for refreshments. Thanks to those who provide this.
2. Youth Group, 5:30 pm, Joining with Penninghame Youth Group, Penninghame Church Hall.
Evening Services: 6:30 pm, Penninghame Church.
7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
3. Monday: Guild Drop-In, 10:30 -11:30 am, Church Lesser Hall (enter by side door).
Ninian Moment, Noon Sacred Heart Church, Wigtown.
Mission, Discipleship and Outreach Committee Meeting, 7 pm, Duncan Cottage.
Monday – Friday: Ninian Moment, Noon, St. Martin and St. Ninian Church, Whithorn.
4. Wednesday: Choir Rehearsal, 7:30 pm, Kirkcowan Parish Church.
5. Thursday: Prayer and Bible Study, 7:30 pm, The Manse.
6. Next Sunday:
Morning Services, Wigtown Parish Church 10:00 am.
Kirkcowan Parish Church 11:30 am.
Youth Group: 5:30 pm.
Evening Service: 7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
7. Wednesday 27th September: Choir Rehearsal, 7:30 pm, Wigtown Parish Church.
Ladies and Men’s Bible Studies, 7:30 pm, Church Vestry and Autumn Club respectively.
8. 22nd September – 1st October: Book Festival. A number of events of interest relating to the reformation. Leaflet at the door.
Sunday 1st October: Celtic Evensong; A concert of poetry and readings with Kenneth Steven, 6:30 pm, Festival Marquee.
9. Church Opening: The Church is open for visitors 2-4 pm on weekdays. Thanks to those who enable this. If you can help please see Donna or the minister.
CrossReach News and Prayer Diary available at the door.
10. Prayer Points:
Pray for those who are struggling in body, mind, heart or soul. Pray that the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:7).
Pray for all those in our world affected by natural disasters and conflict and war.
Pray for the Machars Basics Bank. This week’s needs are: Long Life Milk, Tinned Ready Meals, Tuna Fish, Biscuits, Toilet Rolls, Tinned Soup and Baked Beans. Thanks so much for your continuing support.