- Welcome to our Sunday Service, this Morning. As we worship together may we know God’s presence.
The notices for this week will scroll at the beginning and end of the Service and are displayed on the Notice Board. After this Service you are welcome to stay behind for refreshments. Thanks to those who provide this.
- Evening Services:
6:30 pm, Penninghame Parish Church.
7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
- Monday: Drop-In hosted by the Guild, 10:30 -11:30 am, Church Lesser Hall (enter by side door).
Ninian Moment, Noon Sacred Heart Church, Wigtown.
- Thursday: Health and Safety Meeting with Brian Auld, General Trustee and Safe Building consultant, 2-4 pm, Luce Valley Church Hall, Glenluce. Volunteers involved with Health and Safety issues needed to attend on the Church’s behalf. Please see me or Session Clerk.
Lent Bible Study, 7:30 pm, Church Lesser Hall. Finishing with Maundy Thursday Communion on 29th March. All welcome.
- Friday 23rd February: Tabletop, Jigsaw/Silent Auction, 7-9 pm, Church Hall. Sheet at the back of the Church for donations of an auction lot, e.g. bring item to the hall or can arrange collection. Or a promise of an hour of gardening, or shopping trip, etc.
Hall will be open Monday 10 – Noon for Monday and 2-4 pm Friday for items to be delivered. See the Social Committee for more details.
- Next Sunday: Messy Church Morning Services.
Wigtown Parish Church 10:00 am.
Kirkcowan Parish Church 11:30 am.
Evening Service: 7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
- Friday 8th – 15th June: Presbytery Twinning Group visit to Czech Republic: Costs covered by World Mission and Presbytery. Flying Glasgow to Prague, staying with Czech hosts. Anyone who would like to represent the Presbytery on this visit please contact Steve Flower by today, email@example.com. 01776 704346.
- Prayer Points:
Pray for those who are struggling in body, mind, heart or soul. Pray that the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:7).
Pray for all the opportunities to gather and to reach out to others with the glorious gospel of love. Help us to make the most of the opportunities that the Lord gives us.
Pray for the Machars Basics Bank. Requirements this week are: Cereal, Sugar, Tinned Macaroni, Tinned Tuna/Sardines, Tinned Ready Meals, Long Life Milk and Toilet Rolls. Thank you so much for your continuing support.