1. Welcome to our Service, this Morning. As we worship together may we know God’s presence.
The notices for this week will scroll at the beginning and end of the Service and are displayed on the Notice Board.
After this Service you are welcome to stay behind for refreshments. Thanks to those who provide this.
2. Outdoor Service 7 pm, Town Gardens.
3. Monday: Guild Drop-In, 10:30 -11:30 am, Church Lesser Hall (enter by side door).
Monday – Friday: Ninian Moment, Noon, St. Martin and St. Ninian Church, Whithorn.
4. Wigtown Week: Monday 24th – Saturday 29th July
Monday – Friday: Ninian Moments, Noon Sacred Heart Church, Wigtown.
Monday – Friday: Step Out Team, Youth Event, 2-4 pm, Baptist Church.
Saturday 29th: Gospel Songs Singalong, 7 pm, Baptist Church.
5. Next Sunday:
Morning Services, Wigtown Parish Church 10:00 am.
Kirkcowan Parish Church 11:30 am.
Afternoon Teas, 3 pm, Duncan Cottage, Donations only. All welcome.
Evening Services: 7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
6. Tuesday 1st August: First Day Service, 8 pm, Penninghame Parish Church.
7. Wednesday 2nd August: Wigtown Show. Baking can be handed in on the day for the Church at Work marquee. Displays e-mail Peter Henk.
8. Tuesday 8th August: Conference giving details on ‘Heaven on Earth’ musical coming to Glasgow April 2018. Churches are being offered discount tickets. 9:30 am the Vue Cinema, Glasgow Fort Shopping Centre.
9. Salim Munayer is visiting Bangor NI for a missionary conference on Thursday/Friday at the end of August. Please see Donna for details if you would like to attend.
10. Church Opening: The Church is now open for visitors 2-4 pm on weekdays. Thanks to those who enable this. If you can help please see Donna or the minister.
11. The minister will be on holiday over the next two Sundays.
The preacher on 30th July is Marlane Cash and on 6th August is Robert McQuistan.
Pastoral Cover: Rev. Stephen McGarva and Marlane Cash.
12. Sunday 20th August: Visiting Preacher, Jonathan Weyerhaeuser.
13. Prayer Points:
Pray for those who are struggling in body, mind, heart or soul. Pray that the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:7).
Give thanks for opportunities to connect with our community whether at afternoon tea or in the festival or at the show, or in so many other ways.
Pray for the Machars Basics Bank. This week’s needs are: Tea, Tinned Ready Meals, Jam/Preserves, Biscuits, Cereals, Milk and Tinned Soup. Thanks so much for your continuing support