1. Welcome to our Service, this Morning. As we worship together may we know God’s presence.
The notices for this week will scroll at the beginning and end of the Service and are displayed on the Notice Board. After this Service you are welcome to stay behind for refreshments. Thanks to those who provide this.
2. Youth Group, 5:30 pm, The Manse.
Evening Service: 7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
3. Monday: Drop-In hosted by the Guild, 10:30 -11:30 am, Church Lesser Hall (enter by side door).
Ninian Moment, Noon Sacred Heart Church, Wigtown.
4. Thursday: Prayer and Bible Study, 7:30 pm, The Manse.
5. Friday: Board Games Night, 7-9 pm, Lesser Hall. Refreshments and Board Games provided but also welcome to bring a favourite game.
6. Next Sunday: Morning Services
Wigtown Parish Church 10:00 am.
Kirkcowan Parish Church 11:30 am.
Messy Church, Stars, Soup and Sannies, 5:30 pm at the Church. Steve Munro is going to lead us in stargazing activities.
6:30 pm, Penninghame Parish Church.
7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
7. Tuesday 23rd January: Wigtown Session, 7 pm, Church Lesser Hall.
8. Saturday 10th February: Vocations Information day. Want to serve God in the Church of Scotland? It’s your call? Conforti Institute Coatbridge. Booking essential. To register contact the Ministries Council. Poster at the door.
9. Prayer Points:
Pray for those who are struggling in body, mind, heart or soul. Pray that the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:7).
Pray that we will effectively communicate the gospel of grace in our community in 2018.
Pray for the Machars Basics Bank. Requirements for this week are: Tinned Ready Meals, Tinned Vegetables, Coffee, Shower Gel, Shampoo, Toilet Rolls and Toothpaste. Thank you so much for your continuing support.