- Welcome to our Sunday Morning Service. As we worship together may we know God’s presence.
The notices for this week will scroll at the beginning and end of the Service and are displayed on the Notice Board. After this Service you are welcome to stay behind for refreshments. Thanks to those who provide this.
- Evening Services:
6:30 pm, Penninghame Parish Church.
7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
- Monday: Drop-In hosted by the Guild, 10:30 -11:30 am, Church Lesser Hall (enter by side door).
Ninian Moment, Noon Sacred Heart Church, Wigtown.
- Wednesday: Ladies and Men’s Bible Studies, 7:30 pm, Kirkcowan Church Vestry and Kirkcowan Autumn Club respectively.
- Thursday: Lent Bible Study, 7:30 pm, Church Lesser Hall. Finishing with Maundy Thursday Communion on 29th March. All welcome.
- Saturday: An evening of entertainment, music, poetry and dance, 7:30 pm, Wigtown Parish Church. Entry by Donation. Proceeds shared between the Galloway Music Festival and Wigtown Parish Church. Light refreshments served. Contact Jan Harris for details 01988 402123.
- Next Sunday: Palm Sunday Messy Church Services.
Wigtown Parish Church 10:00 am.
Kirkcowan Parish Church 11:30 am.
Evening Service: 7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
- Easter Services:
Thursday 29th March: Wigtown Primary School Easter Assembly, 1:15 pm, Wigtown Primary School.
Maundy Thursday Communion, 7:30 pm, Wigtown Church Lesser Hall.
Friday 30th March: Good Friday Service, 7:30 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
Saturday 31st March: Messy Easter EGGstravaganza, Egg Decorating, EGG Cetera, 1-3 pm, Wigtown Square Gardens.
Sunday 1st April: Easter Sunday Communion 10 am, Wigtown Parish Church.
Evening Communion, 6:30 pm, Kirkcowan Parish Church.
- Prayer Points:
Pray for those who are struggling in body, mind, heart or soul. Pray that the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:7).
Pray for our children. young people and families that our Easter message of Resurrection and New Life and Hope in Christ would be heard and accepted in their hearts.
Pray for the Machars Basics Bank. This week’s needs are: Pasta Sauce, Packet Rice, Tinned Potatoes, Tinned Fruit, Coffee, Long Life Milk, Shampoo and Shower Gel. Thank you so much for your continuing support.
Volunteers wanted to deliver food parcels in the Wigtown area. Contact Marlane Cash. For details see Poster.