Baptism is a privilege, and it is the parents’ responsibility to enable the church to baptise with integrity . Family and friends are warmly welcomed to share in the service of celebration.
- Parents, God-parents and child meet with minister in vestry before service then escorted in.
- Opening Hymn and Prayer Minister–
- Meaning and Institution Parents/Guardians—
- Promises Congregation—Promises
- Prayer and Hymn.
- Children to Sunday School and Crèche.
Thinking it through
• Are you ready for the baptism of your child?
• Are you willing to take your place in the family of faith? If you have any further questions please contact:
Rev. Eric Boyle, Minister
Ph: 01988 402314
Please download the following for advice: