1. Welcome to our Service, this Morning. As we worship together may we know God’s presence.
The notices for this week will scroll at the beginning and end of the Service and are displayed on the Notice Board.
After this Service you are welcome to stay behind for refreshments. Thanks to those who provide this.
2. Youth Group, 5:30 pm, Wigtown Parish Church.
Evening Communion Service, 6:30 pm, Kirkcowan Parish Church.
Harvest Service at Cattle Market, Newton Stewart, 7:30 pm.
Bible Society Service, 7:30 pm, Leswalt Parish Church.
3. Monday: Guild Drop-In, 10:30 -11:30 am, Church Lesser Hall (enter by side door).
Ninian Moment, Noon Sacred Heart Church, Wigtown.
4. Wednesday: Choir Rehearsal, 7:30 pm, Kirkcowan Parish Church.
First Day Service, 8 pm, Penninghame Parish Church.
5. Thursday: Prayer and Bible Study, 7:30 pm, The Manse, Wigtown.
6. Next Sunday:
Morning Services, Wigtown Parish Church 10:00 am.
Kirkcowan Parish Church 11:30 am. Our Preacher will be Patrick Beard from Indigenous Outreach International. Harvest Lunch to follow at Noon in the Church Hall.
Evening Services: 6:30 pm, Penninghame Parish Church.
7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
7. Monday 6th November: Choir Rehearsal, 7:30 pm, Wigtown Parish Church.
8. Tuesday 7th November: Presbytery 7 pm, Luce Valley Church Hall, Glenluce.
Guild, 7:30 pm, Church Hall. Looking after your heart.
9. Blythswood Care Shoebox Appeal: Leaflets at the front door.
Blythswood News is now available featuring many photographs with stories of people
receiving their Christmas boxes in 2016. Individual gifts are also accepted. Pick-up
date is 12th November 2017.
CD in aid of Blythswood Care is now available at the main door.
10. Prayer Points:
Pray for those who are struggling in body, mind, heart or soul. Pray that the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:7).
Give thanks for God’s many blessings and especially the gift of Jesus, God’s Son.
Pray for the Machars Basics Bank. This week’s needs are: Long-Life Milk, Sugar, Coffee, Tinned Potatoes, Peas, Carrots and Shampoo. Thanks so much for your continuing support.