1. Welcome to our Service, this Morning. As we worship together may we know God’s presence.
2. Morning Services,
Joint Service, Wigtown Baptist Church 11:00 am.
Kirkcowan Parish Church 11:30 am.
3. Drop-In returns Monday 8th January 2018.
4. Thursday: No Prayer and Bible Study. Returns 11th January.
5. The minister will be on holiday from Tuesday 26th December until Tuesday 2nd January inclusive. Pastoral Cover: Rev. Stephen McGarva and Marlane Cash.
7. Saturday 10th February: Vocations Information day. Want to serve God in the Church of Scotland? It’s your call? Conforti Institute Coatbridge. Booking essential. To register contact the Ministries Council. Poster at the door.
8. Prayer Points:
Pray for those who are struggling in body, mind, heart or soul. Pray that the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:7).
Pray as we approach Christmas that the message of the birth of the Saviour would be heard in the midst of all the trappings surrounding Christmas.
Pray for the Machars Basics Bank. All donations will be gratefully received as the Basics Bank is under pressure fulfilling Christmas parcel requirements as well as the usual day to day requirements. Thanks so much for your continuing su