1. Welcome to our Service, this Morning. As we worship together may we know God’s presence.
The notices for this week will scroll at the beginning and end of the Service and are displayed on the Notice Board.
After this Service you are welcome to stay behind for refreshments. Thanks to those who provide this.
2. Celtic Evensong; A concert of poetry and readings with Kenneth Steven, 6:30 pm, Festival Marquee.
3. Monday: Guild Drop-In, 10:30 -11:30 am, Church Lesser Hall (enter by side door).
Ninian Moment, Noon Sacred Heart Church, Wigtown.
Choir Rehearsal, 7:30 pm, Kirkcowan Parish Church.
4. Tuesday: Presbytery 7 pm, Luce Valley Church Hall, Glenluce.
Wigtown Guild, 7;30 pm, Wigtown Church Lesser Hall. Sharing the love, group share favourite song/verse/story on the theme + Bring and Buy items.
5. Wednesday: Mission, Discipleship and Outreach Committee Meeting, 7 pm, Duncan Cottage.
6. Thursday: Prayer and Bible Study, 7:30 pm, The Manse.
7. Next Sunday:
Morning Services, Wigtown Parish Church 10:00 am.
Kirkcowan Parish Church 11:30 am. Harvest Thanksgiving Service.
Wigtown Players Service, 3 pm, Sacred Heart Church.
8. Tuesday 10th October: Choir Rehearsal, 7:30 pm, Wigtown Parish Church.
9. Blythswood Care Shoebox Appeal: Leaflets at the front door.
Blythswood News is now available featuring many photographs with stories of people
receiving their Christmas boxes in 2016. Individual gifts are also accepted. Pick-up
date is 12th November 2017. CD in aid of Blythswood Care is now available at the main door.
10. The Minister will be on holiday from Monday 8th – Wednesday 25th October inclusive.
Pulpit Supply: Sunday 15th October, Marlane Cash; Sunday 22nd October, Robert McQuistan.
Pastoral Cover: Rev. Stephen McGarva.
11. Prayer Points:
Pray for those who are struggling in body, mind, heart or soul. Pray that the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:7).
Give thanks for God’s many blessings in our Season of Harvest.
Pray for the Machars Basics Bank. This week’s needs are: Tinned Ready Meals, Tinned Spaghetti, Tinned Potatoes, Tinned Carrots, Tinned Fruit, Rice Pudding, Custard and Shampoo. Thanks so much for your continuing support.