1. Welcome to our Service, this Morning. As we worship together may we know God’s presence. The notices for this week will scroll at the beginning and end of the Service and are displayed on the Notice Board. After this Service you are welcome to stay behind for refreshments. Thanks to those who provide this.
2. Evening Service, 7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church
3. Monday: Guild Drop-In, 10:30 -11:30 am, Church Lesser Hall (enter by side door).
Ninian Moment, Noon Sacred Heart Church, Wigtown.
5. Wednesday: Ladies and Men’s Bible Studies, 7:30 pm, Kirkcowan Church Vestry and Kirkcowan Autumn Club respectively.
6. Thursday: No Prayer and Bible Study. Returns 26th October.
7. Next Sunday:
Morning Services, Wigtown Parish Church 10:00 am.
Kirkcowan Parish Church 11:30 am.
Evening Services: 6:30 pm, Penninghame Parish Church.
7 pm, Wigtown Baptist Church.
8. Sunday 29th October: Evening Communion Service, 6:30 pm, Kirkcowan Parish Church.
Bible Society Service, 7:30 pm, Leswalt Parish Church.
9. Wednesday 1st November: Choir Rehearsal, 7:30 pm, Kirkcowan Parish Church.
First Day Service, 8 pm, Penninghame Parish Church.
10. Sunday 5th November: Communion Service. Harvest Lunch to follow at Noon in the Church Hall.
11. Blythswood Care Shoebox Appeal: Leaflets at the front door.
Blythswood News is now available featuring many photographs with stories of people
receiving their Christmas boxes in 2016. Individual gifts are also accepted. Pick-up
date is 12th November 2017. CD in aid of Blythswood Care is now available at the main door.
12. The Minister will be on holiday from Monday 8th – Wednesday 25th October inclusive.
Pulpit Supply: Sunday 15th October, Marlane Cash; Sunday 22nd October, Elders Service.
Pastoral Cover: Rev. Stephen McGarva.
13. Prayer Points:
Pray for those who are struggling in body, mind, heart or soul. Pray that the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:7).
Give thanks for God’s many blessings in our Season of Harvest.
Pray for the Machars Basics Bank. This week’s needs are: Sugar, Jam/Preserve, Tinned Fruit, Shampoo, Shower Gel, Toothpaste, Toilet Rolls and Cereal. Thanks so much for your continuing support.